- HTTPS scanning: Now, we are able to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected traffic in our Web-content filtering component. We are using our own generated certificates that are added into the Root Certificate store in Windows and also into major browsers. This feature will protect you against viruses coming through HTTPs traffic as well as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP 2.0 traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
- Home Network Security: Scan your home network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is quite a new approach as we are trying to discover potential problems not isolated on the particular device only, but in the entire network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
- SecureDNS: We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
- Smart Scan: Integrated all on demand scans into one (Antivirus, Software updates, Home Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, different results and recommendations.
- New Support System: Easy contact for paid users to submit a ticket with all info included automatically. Improved knowledge base for free users. Help is completely online and is more up to date.
- General bugfixing: This covers a lot of stability and performance changes in all components (but the main focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
- GrimeFighter Free: GrimeFighter will offer free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for features.
- AVAST NG: A hardware based virtualization solution capable of running each Windows process in standalone safe virtualized environment (VM) and fully integrated to your desktop. Each process is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also eventually power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (although it does not now).
- Avast! Pro Antivirus
- Avast! Premier Antivirus
- Avast! Internet Security
- Uninstall any previous version installed throughout using any uninstaller
- Install the latest version of crack provided below and install it as trial version
- Launch it and disable Self-Protection module from Settings >>> Troubleshooting
- After cracking(which methods are explained below) just enable Self Protection module
- After reboot the system; just activate the trial licence using your internet
- That’s it Enjoy
- Rename [ZeNiX.dll] to Version.dll
- Copy Version.dll to these folders
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup
- Delete Userenv.dll from above folers, if you find any.
- Install the .exe file for windows 8,7,& vista user and .reg file for windows XP users
- At last; it will ask for reboot; just reboot the system
Activation Avast 2015 All Working Cracks+Keys
[ Via BOX.COM ]